- Software: Mozilla Thunderbird
- Version: 11.0.1
- File size: 16.2MB
- Date added: March 31, 2012
- Price: Free
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
Thunderbird is one of the most popular email client developed by Mozilla. It is open source and can be used in Windows, mac and Linux.
The good news is that Mozilla has updated Thunderbird to version 11.0.1which comes with following fixes or updates:
- Fixes an issue that may cause hangs when handling IMAP mail
- Fixes an issue that may cause filters that move mail to specific folders to be erronously changed
And following are the main changes in new 11.0 version:
- Thunderbird is based on the new Mozilla Gecko 11 engine
- New user interface with Tabs above the main menu bar to facilitate navigation and make it more contextual
- Thunderbird notifications may not work properly with Growl 1.3 or later
- Fixes a crash seen during importing of Microsoft Outlook profiles
There is some known issue in the version of 11.0.1:
- If you are unable to view content for your RSS feeds in the Wide View Layout, you may need to disable the Lightning Calendar add-on if you have it installed or switch to Classic View and restart Thunderbird.
You can download it using following link:
*This post will update regularly with every Thunderbird version update.
Unless we sourced by other site article, otherwise all posts were compiled by our site.
Reprinted please specify:
Articles Reprinted from: TFMicck4U [https://tfmicck4u.wordpress.com/]
Title of this article: [Mozilla Thunderbird Latest Version Update] Thunderbird 11.0.1 Released, Download Link Inside
This URL: https://tfmicck4u.wordpress.com/2012/03/31/mozilla-thunderbird-latest-version